Don't wake me if I'm dreaming
Monday, June 14, 2010
Really life?
Now tonight was just fuck up.
Fuck you very much life.
I love you but I could have done without that fucktardary.
1 comment:
Miguel Alasco
June 15, 2010 at 2:18 AM
:[
*Hugshugshugshugshugshugshugs*
We WILL be okay, damnit. We will be okay.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scribble scribble scribble....
It's not like you would remember anyway.
Sin City, United States
This is my place to go off the complete end and down the rabbit hole into la-la land. It's not going to be pretty. So welcome to the verbal vomit that I'm made up of.
View my complete profile
My passions
Powered by
weRead
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(114)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
▼
June
(15)
Better than knowing.
Chances gone by.
Hope dangles on a string, like slow-spinning redem...
...
Really life?
Just breathe.
=/
Is it?
This he said to me.
is it stupid
I want to run away. It just hurts. I'm numb. Dead....
What I need
Will he hold your tiny face in your hands?
I need
But if I do then I might miss you, babe.
►
May
(15)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(57)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
Classifications.
americanized. hispanic. cultural identity. truth
(3)
anecdote of a jar
(1)
anger
(1)
balance
(4)
beatles
(1)
beautiful
(2)
bella swan
(1)
billie holiday
(1)
birthday
(1)
blog
(1)
book club
(1)
books
(9)
boyfriend
(3)
boylick
(2)
changes
(10)
changing
(1)
charm
(1)
childhood
(2)
cigarette
(2)
confessions
(10)
connection
(3)
control
(3)
creating
(1)
crush
(7)
cutting
(3)
death
(1)
decisions
(6)
denial
(7)
diary
(1)
different dreams
(3)
different perspective
(5)
different viewpoint
(1)
dreams
(28)
driving
(1)
education
(1)
elle woods
(1)
emotional
(4)
essay
(1)
exboyfriend
(2)
exgirlfriend
(2)
expectations
(1)
faithful
(1)
faking it
(4)
false hope
(2)
family
(4)
fantasy
(2)
flight
(2)
friends
(9)
frustration
(8)
game
(6)
girl
(1)
goals
(1)
guys
(7)
happiness is a warm gun
(12)
happy
(14)
heartbreak
(35)
hero
(2)
hope
(7)
ignorance
(1)
immaturity
(1)
individual
(2)
inspiration
(1)
interviews
(1)
jealousy
(1)
Joey
(1)
journals
(1)
Legally Blonde
(1)
life
(18)
literature
(1)
lonely
(2)
long distance
(1)
lost
(7)
love
(42)
lovegame
(14)
lust
(13)
memories
(3)
Mikko
(2)
motorcycles
(9)
movies
(2)
music
(5)
nanowrite
(1)
new
(1)
new answer.
(1)
new beginnings
(4)
night
(1)
off days
(3)
pages
(1)
passion
(2)
past
(2)
patience
(2)
phlox
(1)
play
(3)
poetry
(1)
postsecret
(1)
potential
(5)
pride
(1)
PTSD
(1)
pumpkin pie
(1)
reading
(3)
reality
(3)
realizations
(3)
regret
(6)
relationship
(18)
relationships
(2)
remember
(2)
restlessness
(4)
riding
(1)
rules
(3)
sacrifices
(5)
sad
(1)
school
(3)
secrets
(9)
selfish
(3)
sick
(5)
sister
(1)
song
(2)
spring break reading
(1)
starbucks
(1)
stress
(1)
suicide.
(1)
summer
(2)
summer reading list
(1)
summerboy
(2)
summergirl
(1)
taking over the world
(5)
teen
(1)
tired
(1)
traveling
(1)
truth
(7)
twilight
(1)
twit
(1)
twitter
(1)
Underwater.
(1)
unfaithful
(2)
waiting.
(3)
wallace stevens
(1)
wanting
(3)
wishes
(2)
wonder
(1)
work
(2)
writing
(36)
yearning
(1)
Subscribe To (HA!, like anyone would!)
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
:[
ReplyDelete*Hugshugshugshugshugshugshugs*
We WILL be okay, damnit. We will be okay.