I'm sorry for every meal we will never eat together.
I'm sorry for every bite of chocolate, popcorn, cherries, grapes, finger food that you would never get a chance to feed me.
I'm sorry for not being able to shared another ice cream with you.
I'm sorry for the hugs I will never get to give you.
I'm sorry for all the times that you won't get to embrace me and hold me strong in your arms.
I'm sorry for every time that you won't be able to run your fingers through my hair. I'm sorry for the mornings we won't wake up together.
I'm sorry for the nights we won't end up together. I'm sorry for missing the phone calls, the texts, the emails, the comments on our social pages that we won't get a chance to miss.
I'm sorry for never seeing all the places we would have lived in together.
I'm sorry for all the plants we will never have a chance to kill unintentionally as learn to take care of our garden.
I'm sorry for missing the pets we won't have that we would have called our children before we might have had children.
I'm sorry for not being able to be there at every birthday, holiday, anniversary year after year, and watch us age together.
I'm sorry for all the gossip you will never be able to bring home to me.
I'm sorry for never being able to come home to you.
I'm sorry for not being able to share another eskimo kiss, a butterfly kiss, a warm kiss, a french kiss, a neck kiss, a brow kiss, a kiss on the cheek, and all the types of kisses we will never share.
I'm sorry for all the miss kisses they would never have the chance not to share.
I'm sorry for all the songs we won't get to hear together.
I'm sorry for not having the chance to serenade you playfully and have you sing to me endearingly.
I'm sorry for all the fun dates and the so-so okay dates we won't get a chance to go out on.
I'm sorry for the walks, the bike rides, the drives that we'll never take together. I'm sorry for the road trips, vacations, weekend getaways that will never be planned. I'm sorry for the times when I would see you show up at my door to come see me, just me.
I'm sorry for never being able to have never-ending conversations about nothing in particular at all.
I'm sorry for missing out on the passion that fueled our kisses and made us see sparks in each other.
I'm sorry for never being able to hear your tone of voice just after you woke up.
I'm sorry for every time I will never get another chance to look into your eyes as you look into mine.
I'm sorry for not being able to touch at your dimple as you smiled even more widely at me so I could be able to feel it.
I'm sorry for not being able to kiss your dimple, and every little freckle of yours.
I'm sorry for not watching another movie with you.
I'm sorry for not being able to get to know you better.
I'm sorry for all the questions, the habits, the dreams, the person that I am that you will never get to know.
I'm sorry for all the times I will never get to cup your face in my hands.
I'm sorry for the times you will never get a chance to hold me.
I'm sorry for never being able to hold your hand.
I'm sorry for all the I Love You's that would never be said, murmur, whispered, shared together.
I'm sorry for missing out on the love we were going to have.
I'm sorry for all the memories we will never have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment