I was going to write about how I got attached to stupido and developed an unwanted crush BUT
I'm happy. and why bring that down?
I read this sentence in the book I'm reading, it was describing another character and it said "happy is his fallback mood".
And mostly for me, it is. then the book continue and I thought wow, no wonder people think I'm hyper/bright/blond.
"because he was just the type of person to wake up happy. and really who does that? who really wakes up happy?"
The character does. And I do. & i like it that happy is my fallback mood.
Yeah. I'll explain the stupido later but for now I'm going to be happy dammnit and play some well earn game time (sims2 <3) and maybe write, and read before bed.
Yeah sounds like a good night.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment