Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello hello

I didn't get into a slump but was unusually wearing an indifferent frown, with all the bouncing being blown out of me. But today I woke up and I decided no more. I woke up and decided just like I always do, I'm going to do my own thing, and to hell with everyone else. & I remember that the place where I belong is not in the arms of another, that's just a comfort, but within myself, in my writing. & even if that sounds egoistically selfish, bordering on narcissism, it's my truth. my life. my passion. My words, my books, reading them or writing them, fulfills me more than any hookup ever has and ever will. So it's back to writing. To getting up early and remembering to make that sacrifice to make time to do it, even at loss of sleep. I'm sleep deprived anyway. With that, I just have one thing to say:

Stop calling, stop calling, I don't want to think anymore

about you anyway)


*Dance dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment