I don't care much for Januaries. I disliked them very much and try not to hate them very much. Nothing happens in January except for bad news in the past few years.
Jan 07- learned my grandma's cancer was back. Has it really been 3 years? Years. Weeks. Days. I still miss her.
Jan 08- Learned my dad had a hernia and had to undergo surgery. As well learned that my grandma was not expected to make it through the spring. She made it to the summer of that year. At least we got that.
Jan 09- ... Who knew? & I still haven't recovered from it. Mostly maybe, but until I have another guy to kiss beyond lust, I won't know.
Now I'm just waiting to see if this January will break that curse and I hope. I hope that I will wake up and find these overcasts days as romantic instead of damn depressing.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment