What the fuck is wrong with me! >_> I have no reason to be emotional. I'm fine. But yeah after making a call to goddamn pizza hut I went to the bathroom and heave, nausea being within, demanding me to get on my knees because I might spew whatever I had for breakfast. And why?
Because I was on the phone placing a damn order for pizza. I was on the phone and this guy who answers. I know him and I don't. He's always there. I picture this guy, in hs, with a greasy forehead from the kitchen, rolling his eyes at having to explain everything because I don't order often. And yet I can hear him smiling, and says no problem when I ask for him to repeat, and most likely because I smile too on the phone.
I wonder what he would say if he knew he's the only guy I have talked to on the phone outside my friends. No boyfriend means no phone calls. & I missed the phone calls the moment I thought about it. I probably spaced out which is why I had to be like excuse me a few times. Whatever.
BLAH.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment