Friday, October 2, 2009

Pumpkin Spice

Inspired by both Mikko & Joey; I am not writing a dream blog.

I've had other dreams last night but I can't remember any except the one I had this early morning. Mikko and I were at school (UNLV) and we headed up to the starbucks in there. Apparently we knew the cashier and there was this huge counter, not a glass display case. The cashier greeted us kindly "Good Morning, Mikko, Stephanie", and said "I've just made pumpkin pie for our customers. Help Yourselves."
She put a huge baking tray of a two tier square pumpkin pie. Mikko and I started tasting it (with our bare hands no less) and we got carried away. By the time we stopped, we ate almost the whole thing. O_o Then Mikko and I were staring at each other, saying maybe we should make a quick exit before anyone notices how much we ate.

That's it. Even in my dreams I'm eating -_-

And also in the 8th grade, I learned how to make Pumpkin Pie. Now I want some.

1 comment: