Friday, October 16, 2009
Dream count yeah.
There was this dark room, and sitting around a table was me, Christopher, and two other little boys I didn't know. On the table were... pokemon cards?! xD In between aimlessly shuffling the cards, we were talking, and then suddenly out of nowhere there was a microphone on the table. And the two little boys started interviewing us like they were reporters... Asking questions about writing, reading, and video games like if they were adults. They had deep voices too. Wtf? I started acting like a total cartoon character (aka Sailor Moon when she's eating) and being over the top in my gestures for my answers, somewhere in between I was cheering with no pompoms, and I made the wink move on one of the little kids who suddenly have a videocamera. Then Christopher was smoking a cigarette, and I believe that's when I woke up. No more SMA Sailormoon before I go to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL. I couldn't stop giggling about the Pokémon cards. xD
ReplyDelete