Last night I remember my dreams. I was in a fair with my immediate family, along with my grandma. Apparently it was a freebie fall fair. Basically everyone had a little bag and they fill it up with the goodies they were giving out at the booths. Goodies that included school supplies, toys, and somehow I found one that was giving out medicine. I was actually bragging to my mom, going look! I found Neosporin and thermometers for the girls!
Then I remember I had to guide my grandma to the port to potty that look like a trailer. She found it.
Then apparently my mom and I were leaving, with my grandma. I got in the backseat and she started driving, and I look out my window and I see a guy on a motorcycle. I smile at him, and my mom was like "Estefani! You have to be more chamring!" And so I wave at him. Astonishing enough he wave back at me, and up his visor. Then he got stuck at the stoplight and my mom kept going. (Seriously woman needs to learn how to drive better in my dreams) I was looking behind me to see if he was still at the stoplight. I noticed when it turn green and he was just a dot because we were so far ahead. Then I saw that he was approaching, his red suzuki coming up fast. Ofcourse I got happy and then my mom took a turn and I lost sight. >_> The last thing I remember was winding in a residential community. I was hoping he would find me, and then I woke up.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment