Maybe I change my mind. FAIL. BIG FAIL. Ms. honesty no more denial changes her mind about having a boyfriend. I want someone, something, just so I won't feel so alone at times. Most of the times I'm not lonely, but the nights are long. I want that connection. I want that person that can make me feel beautiful, it doesn't matter whether it's for only a little while. It doesn't matter how long it last, whether it is serious or just for fun. I just want to feel appreciated.
There I changed my mind. That's what I want. I want to fill up whatever space is eating me up when my guard is down. I want to have fun. I want to feel. I want to dream. I want to live.
So there.
Listening to: In the Still of the Night by Five Saints
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have a song you should listen to. "Happy" by Leona Lewis. If you don't want to listen to it, at least look at the lyrics. I think you might appreciate them.
ReplyDeleteFound a link x]
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QWKkXZX9Y8