I just wrote this ridiculously long, blowing off steam blog that included math, frustrations, and new selfish revelations, only to have the error message pop up after I pressed publish post button.
Thanks blogger for making my day so much better! *sacarm drips* Thank you for letting me realized how life can get so much better <_<
Pfft. I'm not rewriting it. it doesn't matter anymore because I don't give a fuck.
Just point me to the direction of the nearest stupidest, death wish I can do and let me go my way.
& Yes I am looking at you riders, who's going to take me doing 147 mph on the freeway with no gear on and just holding onto you for safety? :D
I should just let go.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You ain't lettin' go of NOTHIN'! You're gonna keep ridin' that motorcycle of life till your vagina is sore!!! <3
ReplyDelete