dies.
Just kill my hope.
I'm a dreamer now and rather dream away my life than live in this life of no hope.
I will love him the only way I can and have been for years.
& damn be anyone who thinks I'm crazy for it.
This, the way I think of him and how I am not connected and still connected at the same time, it keeps me happy.
It keeps me from crying into my pillow. And damn be anyone who wants to take away that happiness.
Or the happiness of flying.
Damn it to hell, I am going to do whatever the fuck I want to do. No matter what anyone thinks.
And I start with dreaming of him and getting lost in my dreams. It's the only thing that keeps me going some days and I need it.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment