Thursday, September 16, 2010

Awake

His text hit me like a book to the head. It was a wake up call to my sleeping state.

He didn't say anything beyond YOU. Have got to stop sleeping at 3 am, and I know he meant it because he knows my schedule, and he knows how tired I am because of how much I work but but BUT I took it like a slap to the head. I am getting sloppy, and in my tight schedule, I can't afford fuckups.

No more sleeping at 3 am and if I do, it's because I finished everything or am working on my books.

No more sleeping at 3 am for other reasons, like staying up to talk to a guy I really like but won't tell.

Or staying up and talking bullshit with my friends.

No more 3 am.

No more fucking up.

I am cleaning up now.

and I have to go.

2 comments: