I am okay. I don't give a fuck about guys anymore. Girls, I need to try that out but
what I hope, what I really hope. What my secret confessions are about, what I wish for
every time that I passed the railroad tracks or it's 11:11, all my desires and hopes
are for my family/friends to be happy. Their happiness. At times, it's the only thing
that keeps me going. I may be having the shittiest of days, the longest day, my heart
might be breaking all day at the sight of couples and guys who will never be mine,
walking on by, and yet it just takes one phone call. one text message. one IM. One
song sung together and suddenly I am on top of the world, and basking in their lovely
light. And I feel love and that all is right in the world because they're here, by my
side and I don't need anything else, and it gives me hope. They give me hope,they
keep me alive, and looking forward to everything, they make me want to stay.
Suddenly I have found my sweet escape. <3
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment