I miss him.
that fucker.
I miss him.
Idiot.
I'm trying so not to. But it's hard. difficult because with him it was never awkward. it was always so easy.
We fell into place with each other like if we never doubted our love for each other, or anything other was meant to be but us. & it was beautiful. & it's over.
& i need to let go. & move on. Just move on. Realized there's guys out there willing to love all of me. Not just my sexuality. & I need to honestly give them a chance before I shut them out by solving the issue by throwing sex at it. I need to actually try to maybe actually getting attached because I can't throw sex at it all my life just because I'm afraid.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have you given thought to the idea that maybe you don't miss him, but you miss having a relationship? Just a thought. Because there are guys out there that will love you for your personality, your interests, and won't want to have sex with you right off the bat. :] <3
ReplyDelete