the sweet roar of a motorcycle engine when it is being rev up that just makes my heart race and my head turn so quick that as I strain to locate the sound.
I don't understand it but I don't question this attraction to it that just makes me get up out of my seat and get going.
It's crazy. And I love it.
Is this another way to self actualized?
I don't know. But I can't deny it any more. It's not like I have to be born liking something in order for me to like it. So yes, it's a new infatuation. One I've denied because of the remaining shreds of traditionalism I've had.
But now, all I want to do is fly. Nothing is going to stop me. Especially not myself. Not going to happen tomorrow. Or a week from now. But one day, I will, and in the meantime I will take that motivation and put it to use, and do things my way. Happiness comes whichever way :)
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment