Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fact!

I called them my friends. They shouldn't be jealous for me whenever I do anything involving men. They shouldn't take out their pettiness just because I get ass sometimes, not that often, more than they can get and when I want to be a girlfriend and share the juicy gossip sex stories that we're supposed to have, the slumber girl, talk on the phone forever because they're my girlfriends and these bitches, they get bitchy because they think I don't know what the fuck am I doing!

I admit that fucktard! I don't know what I'm doing! And I'm fine with it. I'm the first to admit I don't know what I'm doing or what I really want. Whatever, let them get bitchy, which is probably coming from their inability to be happy for me, which stems from their jealousy because I have balls enough to lower my standards and go after guys physically. And just because i play the game, doesn't mean I rule myself out for the ability to settle down either. Doesn't mean I rule out crushing on someone for who they are, not what they;re like.

SO what if I like him? What if I slept with friend? So! What if I'm delusional enough to want to get to know him. What if I have the balls enough to ask hookup#9 about his friend. I'm going to look forward to this, whatever it develops into, if at all.

Sometimes only fellow lovers, (which I have ONE, pitifully just ONE friend of) can understand what a lover feels.

3 comments:

  1. Admittedly, Mikko's your one bestie, but you do have two friends who are lovers. ;P <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD ONE! :D but I meant another lovegamer. I knew I should have put lover gamer and not lover. They're plenty of those!

    ReplyDelete