Friday, July 2, 2010

Moving on.

Fuck this. I woke up this morning and took a good look at myself.

I am not going to feel sorry for myself.

So what? I am stressed but I'm only making myself sick stressing more about that stress and not doing anything about it but worrying myself.

No more. I am going to do what I have to do and I will do it and I will not be wallowing in self-pity anymore.

I can do this. I know my own potential. I know my strengths and my weaknesses and I will not let my weakness overcome me, not now. Not when I'm in a crucial state of my being.

I will do what I need to be done, not because it has to be done, but for me. Because in the end, all my stress about my issues, will they benefit me and I will do it right. I will reclaim my attitude of taking over my damn world because I live it, it is my world and right now I don't like it very much. And when I get a friend, a cousin, bitching and complaining about how depress, how sad, how stress, how much they dislike their lives, I tell them: there's only one thing you can do.

And that's change it. So here we go. I'm doing this. No more poor little me's. I know how strong I am and I know my strive and what I have, I am unlimited. The only person who limits myself from achieving anything is myself, and I did that for a long time. No more. I will not limit myself for I am infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment